Fitforabrideblog.com was a wedding planning blog that talked about various aspects of getting married. On the 18th of March, 2021, Fit for a Bride (FFAB)’s website was merged into WeddingLearning.com.
WeddingLearning.com will still be managed by the same dedicated team as before.
What Was FitForABrideBlog.com (FFAB) All About?
Fit for a Bride (FFAB) was the first blog of its kind – combining wedding and fitness inspiration. Ultimately, the blog set out to help women see beyond wedding day details and focus more on their physical and emotional well-being in order to have a healthy newlywed life.
The stories featured were real and showcased a range of approaches to healthy living. Features also extended to wedding industry professionals and non-engaged gals!
What Is WeddingLearning.com All About?
We created this website because of our passion for working in the wedding industry. We love to talk about all aspects of wedding planning and how to best help couples prepare for getting married.
Combining the two ventures together, Fit For A Bride and WeddingLearning.com created a nice synergy and a successful merger.
To learn more, please visit WeddingLearning.com
Our Popular Posts
- Wedding Films & Music Copyright (A Good Workaround)
- What to Write in a Wedding Card Message during COVID
- 135 Super Catchy Wedding Planner Taglines & Business Slogans
- How to Start a Wedding Decorating Business from Home
- How To Stop Your Camera’s Viewfinder From Fogging Up When Wearing A Covid Mask