What Is an Aisle Runner?
An aisle runner is a long piece of fabric positioned in the center of the main aisle during the wedding ceremony.
It is usually rolled out at the beginning of the ceremony to indicate the arrival of the procession and the couple.
- This is a beautiful piece of décor to accentuate a beautiful wedding.
- It helps to create a surface covering that can protect your esteemed guests’ shoes and even the bride’s dress train.
- Use double-sided tape to give the carpet a clean-cut look and prevent any unwanted accidents.
- The runner should be rolled out from the front of the church to the back.
- It can also be a trip hazard if it is not stuck down properly!