Questions are great conversation starters.
With the right questions, you can get someone to open up their thoughts and feelings about various topics.
No matter how long you’ve known a person, there’s always something new to learn and what better way to know than to ask?
Every solid relationship thrives on conversation and proper communication.
And while I’m all for deep discussions and soul-searing conversations, sometimes you and your significant other can swap it for some laid-back, light-hearted questions.
Use these funny couple quiz questions to learn more about your partner and have a laugh while you’re at it.
How To Use These Questions
As I said, funny couple quiz questions are a great way to get to know your significant other more.
You can use them as conversation starters during dinner, while away time on a road trip, or as a nightcap just before bed.
You can either ask them off the top of your head or take time to think about them and arrange them in a card and number format.
Funny Couple Quiz Questions
Here are a couple of questions to get the ball rolling:
Would You Rather?
This set of questions may come off as silly. But you never can tell what their answers will reveal.
Take a look…
- Would you rather be invincible for a day or hear people’s thoughts?
- Would you rather be remembered for something terrible or forgotten completely?
- Would you rather be indoors all day or go out?
- Would you rather be hairy or bald?
- Would you rather marry someone gorgeous or someone ugly?
- Would you rather date someone 30 years younger or older?
- Would you rather gain weight every time you eat or lose weight?
- Would you rather have personal help or do everything by yourself?
- Would you rather live in a dog’s body for a day or in a frog’s body?
- Would you rather take a shot every time you lie or eat your worst food?
Find out what your partner would pick if given the chance.
- What is your favorite ice cream brand and flavor?
- Which do you prefer: Exercising your mind or your body?
- What is your favorite color? Why?
- What is your least favorite thing to do? Why?
- Which do you prefer: football, hockey, baseball, or rugby?
- Do you prefer to plan your day or be spontaneous?
- Who is your favorite comedian?
- What is your favorite holiday? Why?
- What are your five favorite shows?
- Do you prefer the hustle of the city or the quiet of country life? Why?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- Who is your favorite musician?
- Which do you prefer: R&B, pop, afro, jazz, classical, folk, or rock?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
This Or That?
These questions also fall under preferences. The major difference is the questions here are more straightforward.
- Cats or dogs?
- Light or dark?
- Hot or cold?
- Messages or phone calls?
- Morning person or night?
- Twitter or Instagram?
- Big gathering or small gathering?
- Indoors or outdoors?
- Laundry or dishes?
- Beer or wine?
- Vanilla or chocolate?
- Comedy or romance?
- Music or books?
- Coffee or tea?
- Takeout or restaurant?
Silly questions are an excellent way to break the ice and make the conversation flow without any pressure.
Some of these questions are obvious and easy to answer.
Keep an open mind and have fun.
- Which comes first, milk, cereals, or water?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- If you could be any kitchen utensil, which would you be?
- If you got arrested, what would be the charge?
- If you could be an animal for a day, which would it be?
- If you could be a superhero, which would you be, and who would be your sidekick?
- What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for a day?
- If you were a musician, what would be your stage name?
- What would be your first rule if you were president for a day?
- If you could be invincible, where is the first place you would go?
Questions About Their Past
Asking your partner questions about their past can be tricky and intimidating, but it is something you have to get out of the way.
Start with light questions and let the conversation flow.
- What is your favorite birthday memory?
- What is the worst food you have eaten?
- As a child, what was your idea of fun?
- What is the most embarrassing moment from your childhood?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
- What is the best prank you have ever pulled?
- How did you meet your first crush?
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- What is your favorite memory with your parents?
- What was your worst dating experience?
Besides asking each other, you can switch it up by answering for each other.
By this, I mean, have your partner answer in your place and see how well you know each other.
To do this, you’ll need a pen and a piece of paper where you can each write down your answers before your partner gives the correct reply.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are “Who is most likely to” questions?
“Who is most likely to” is a fun comparison game about who is likely to take certain actions between you and your partner.
Some possible questions are;
– Who is most likely to sleep in?
– Who is most likely to do the dishes?
– Who is most likely to get into a fight?
What are some intimate relationship questions?
– What is the first thing you noticed about me?
– How would you describe me to other people?
– What do you miss about me?
As funny as questions are, they are an excellent way to get to know each other.
You’ll find out more about each other as you answer these questions.
And if you decide to switch things up, as suggested in the bonus tip, you’ll discover just how much you know about each other.
Have fun with the questions!